- The sheep gut core of our Eudoxa strings is manufactured, wound and polished in the traditional way, by hand.
- well-balanced warm tone with a great diversity of sounds
- low string tension and a comfortable left hand feeling
- ideal for orchestra, chamber music and studio takes
- Altering the gauge by 1/4 PM changes the tension by 3%
- The medium set contains the following strings:
A-aluminum 13 3/4
D-aluminum 16 3/4
G-silver 15 3/4
- The set „E-steel“ contains the plain E-steel string
- E-plain steel: more brilliant sound than the wound E-string.
- Version „Stiff“: D- and G-strings have a darker and more powerful sound.