- Chorda E-, A-, and D-strings are plain gut strings, the G-string is wound.
- authentic string for baroque instruments
- very low string tension, comfortable left hand feeling
- designed for 440 Hz tuning
- For 415 Hz tuning, please use "strong" gauge.
- Altering the gauge by 1/4 PM changes the tension by 3%
- G-plain copper: available in three gauges in steps of
1/2 PM and it has a darker sound than the standard G-string.
- G-Chordaflex 29 PM: plain and twisted gut string.
- The medium set contains the following strings:
- E-plain gut 11 1/2
- A-plain gut 14 1/2
- D-plain gut 19 1/2
- G-silver-plated copper wire unpolished 16