The THOMASTIK Dominant violin string set without E string makes it possible to combine the popular synthetic strings of the manufacturer with a different E-string. The strings set offers a clear and harmonically rich sound and the insensitivity to humidity.
Many violinists prefer to combine the A -, D - and G - string of one brand with the E-string of a »foreign« brand.
- extremely popular, frequently used perlon core string
- A and D string aluminum wound, G string silver wound
- comparable in sound with gut strings, without their inherent disadvantages
- round, soft, brilliant sound, rich in overtones
- excellent pitch stability
- insensitive to climatic changes
- easy to handle and play