Only for 3/4 bass.
The new Evah Pirazzi Slap set is especially designed for the Rockabilly and Slap Bass players. This new set excels through its full-bodied, powerful, and strong sound from the very bottom to the top of the register.
- designed for the Rockabilly and Slap Bass players
- developed together with the famous slap bassist Nicolas Dubouchet
- E synthetic core chrome steel wound
- core material consists of a new synthetic multifilament material (offers an unmatched wide range of sounds, absolutely insensitive to temperature and humidity changes, and offers the musician an unparalleled dynamic range)
- precision wound with a finely polished chrome steel flat wire
- dark and rich tone with great projection which is ideal for slap style but also great for old-school pizzicato
- low tension
- Orchestra tuning