The Arioso G and C are about to be joined by the Arioso A and D to complete the set.
Experience a new freedom of expression without a compromise in power. Well suited to both older Italian as well as modern instruments. For the gourmet musician experimenting with new combinations of sound texture and colour.
Magnacore® Arioso G and C
The Arioso C and G partnership offers new possibilities to find your voice with your particular instrument combined with your ideal match from the full menu of Larsen A and D for cello: Original, Soloist and specifically Magnacore® in medium or strong tension.
The Magnacore® Arioso C and G deliver a lower tension without compromising sound volume. Liberating and accentuating the A and D in your overall sound and providing easy response and effortless playing to the lower register.
The Magnacore® Arioso G and C strings are made on a concentric multi-stranded steel core and wound with high-grade tungsten and precision rolled flat wire.
NEW: Magnacore® Arioso A and D
New to the market in 2017, the Magnacore® Arioso A and D are both designed and recommended for the professional cellist. True freedom of expression with an almost singing quality combined with a focussed colour of tone. Free your voice in 2017 with the complete Magnacore® Arioso set for cello.
- Magnacore® Arioso A-D-G-C strings are made on a concentric multi-stranded steel core
- wound with high grade tungsten and precision rolled flat wire
- soft tension
- hold the well-known charm of the warm Larsen sound but set also new standards with their harmonious brilliance and easiest playing up to the highest positions
- singing character of these strings facilitates wonderful, cantabile, legato passages and brings inspiration to the players
- instruments sounds more free and open