- Aricore strings have a core made from polyester
- dark timbre and warm sound
- easy response
- Aricore strings tune quickly
- insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
- A- and D-strings wound with aluminum
- G- and C-strings wound with silver
- A-D-G-C ball end
A- and D-strings wound with chrome steel: brighter sound than aluminum wound strings and impervious to hand perspiration.
The Eudoxa-Aricore (Art. 252301) is an alternative for A-gut core strings. It sounds slightly darker than the Aricore A-string.