Achieve the full potential of your cello!
New on the market are now the Magnacore A and D strings, in addition to the already popular Magnacore G and C strings and complete the set in a new and perfect way.
Additionally to the set in medium LARSEN also recommends a combination with A strong or C strong, depending on the play type. Paganino offers all 3 combinations. Further variations can be composed on individual request.
- A + D solid steel core and wound with high quality precision rolled flat wire
- nice and bright sound
- show excellent resonance and response in all registers, in fortissimo, pianissimo and light spiccato
- G + C flexible spiral core made of steel, tungsten wound
- warm, overtone-rich and very focused sound
- big sound volume
- rough and sharp background noises are things of the past
- various combinations of individual strings available
- 4/4 medium Magnacore A-D-G-C
- 4/4 strong Magnacore A-D-G-C